run_sim_gui(file_prefix, num_bits, all_var_nums, fun_name_to_fun=None, slider_max_degs=1080, append_new=False, sty_fin_desc='ALL')¶
This method generates and runs a widgets gui (graphical user interface). The gui has a button labelled Run that creates an object of SEO_simulator. The gui contains a slider for each placeholder variable ( parameter) of a circuit that has been created a priori by a SEO_writer using the name file_prefix and number of qubits num_bits.
If a parameter is labelled #1, then the slider value for degs_1 times pi/180 is substituted for #1
- file_prefix (str) –
- num_bits (int) –
- all_var_nums (list[int]) – all the placeholder variable numbers. If the circuit has exactly two placeholder variables #5 and #7, then all_var_nums=[5, 7]
- fun_name_to_fun (dict[str, function]) – dict mapping every functional placeholder name to its function
- slider_max_degs (float) – maximum (in degrees) of sliders (same for all of them)
- append_new (bool) – If True, printout for current run will be appended to end. If False, the previous printout will be erased before printing for current run.
- sty_fin_desc (str) – The style used in the description of the final state vector. Argument of StateVec.get_style_dict().
Returns: Return type: